1. In order for us to accurately complete your custom screen printing project, we need all of the details.
We acquire this information via email, a phone call, or by having you fill out our online quote form.
2. After obtaining some info, we can provide you with some of our screen printed apparel recommendations that will best suit your project. This will help you discover exactly what you are looking for.
3. You will then send us your artwork and we will prepare it for screen printing. If you do not have artwork, don’t fret! We have an in-house design team ready to create an original masterpiece.
4. Once you are happy with the apparel selection, we create a quote that outlines your custom screen printing order. We then would collect 50% down to get started on your project. From there we will send you an art proof. You can make adjustments to the color, size, or even the art itself. Once you are happy with what you see, we then go into production.
5. This is the fun and exciting part. Bringing your creation to life! We separate your art, burn screens, count your garments, and go to press to create your screen printed apparel.
6. Once the order is complete, we will send you pictures, or you are more than welcome to drop by and take a look at the final product. If you are 100% satisfied, we collect the balance, if applicable.
7. We then either ship, deliver, or you may come in and pick up your custom screen printed shirts.